Utilizamos cookies para mejorar tu experiencia. Para cumplir con la nueva directiva sobre privacidad electrónica, necesitamos el consentimiento para utilizar tus cookies. Aprende más.
The multisport Footstrap!
Windsurf, Windfoil, Wingfoil and many more!
- Incredible softness to your foot.
- Distributes the force of your gear on a wider area on your foot!
- Easy in and out!
- ALL Purpose - No matter if Freeriding, Freestyle, Race, Wave, Windsurf, Wing,...
- Weight: just 50g more than a normal strap (even wet)!
- The new Trickstrap is much easier to mount than the previous model.
- More durable - optimisations on cover and material done!
- Once you use Trickstraps you won't go back!
- more durable (new cover material)
- easier to mount to your board
- Optimized hole distances for screws and anti twist systems.
- Multisport - use them for windsurfing, wing, surf, kite, whatever!!
No matter what level you are and what ambitions you have, you will love the comfort and stability these footstraps will provide!
Trickstraps are ALL PURPOSE, therefore can be used for everything, freeride, freestyle, wave, windsurf boards, directional kite boards, long boards, short boards, wide boards, narrow boards, boogie boards,... ah... joking... not boogie boards but the rest is true! ;)
Treat your feet like they should be treated!
Rossi about R&D
I use wider footstraps for many years now, the main problem with the standard, narrow foot straps i had was, that the whole pressure is focussed on a very narrow part of your foot.
Some years ago, with switch stance moves and flakas and all that coming up, the force on our feet was getting bigger and bigger. Many freestylers got an ugly and painful "bump" on our feet, exactly where the footstraps were. Still nowadays, many top freestylers use those little booties with normal straps - for stability on one hand, but this also protects your foot.
Well, I never liked using shoes and therefore tried using kite straps. Those have the disadvantage, that they are too wide and not constructed for windsurfing, kiters don't step in and out that much.
All in all, i am testing and developing these Trickstraps for about 2 years now. Finally they are ready for you guys to try them out!! Feedback welcome of course!!!
You might think they are too big and heavy...
Yes they are big, because they have a 1cm cushion on the inside. But with the EVA not taking any water, the weight is not an issue!! Three Trickstraps (Standard Set) weight as much as four normal ones, even when wet!!
The set contains 3 Tricktionary Footstraps v4
Screws and anti-twist:
There are many different verisons of screws and anti-twist plugs - it is important that you use the one that fits with your board.
Please note that it is really important to have the right type, thickness and length of screws and anti twist for the plugs used in your board!
Recommendation: Use the screws and anti-twist plugs that came with the original straps of your board.