Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
The multisport Footstrap!
Windsurf, Windfoil, Wingfoil and many more!
- Incredible softness to your foot, even softer with the new model!
- Distributes the force of your gear on a wider area on your foot!
- Easy in and out!
- ALL Purpose - No matter if Freeriding, Freestyle or Wave
- Weight: just 50g more than a normal strap (even wet)!
- The new Trickstrap is much easier to mount than the previous model (previous model is sold out, don't worry about that).
- The new Trickstrap is much more durable - optimisations on cover and material choice have been made to make sure they last!
- Once you use Trickstraps you won't go back!
- more durable (new cover material)
- HD (heavy duty) version available!
- easier to mount to your board (optimized hole positions)
- multisport sets - also perfect for directional kite boards!
No matter what level you are and what ambitions you have, you will love the comfort and stability these footstraps will provide!
Trickstraps are ALL PURPOSE, therefore can be used for everything, freeride, freestyle, wave, windsurf boards, directional kite boards, long boards, short boards, wide boards, narrow boards, boogie boards,... ah... joking... not boogie boards but the rest is true! ;)
Treat your feet like they should be treated!
Rossi about R&D
I use wider footstraps for many years now, the main problem with the standard, narrow foot straps i had was, that the whole pressure is focussed on a very narrow part of your foot.
Some years ago, with switch stance moves and flakas and all that coming up, the force on our feet was getting bigger and bigger. Many freestylers got an ugly and painful "bump" on our feet, exactly where the footstraps were. Still nowadays, many top freestylers use those little booties with normal straps - for stability on one hand, but this also protects your foot.
Well, I never liked using shoes and therefore tried using kite straps. Those have the disadvantage, that they are too wide and not constructed for windsurfing, kiters don't step in and out that much.
All in all, i am testing and developing these Trickstraps for about 2 years now. Finally they are ready for you guys to try them out!! Feedback welcome of course!!!
You might think they are too big and heavy...
Yes they are big, because they have a 1cm cushion on the inside. But with the EVA not taking any water, the weight is not an issue!! Three Trickstraps (Standard Set) weight as much as four normal ones, even when wet!!
The set contains 3 Tricktionary Footstraps v3 (normal or HD, depending on your order)
Screws and anti-twist:
There are many different verisons of screws and anti-twist plugs - it is important that you use the one that fits with your board.
Please note that it is really important to have the right type, thickness and length of screws and anti twist for the plugs used in your board!
Recommendation: Use the screws and anti-twist plugs that came with the original straps of your board.